Click the play button to listen to the podcast
In this podcast episode Craig shares with you how he is leading the way on social media by creating compelling marketing content which connects with his target market on an emotional and realistic level.
Craig demonstrates how identifying your customers pain points and providing them with the solution to their pain points is key to producing a successful social media marketing campaign and bringing in those warm leads. Learn why its super important to research your content before you create it so you don’t waste your time, as we all know, time is money. Finally Craig shares with you how you can take just 1 piece of content and turn it into several pieces of content to maximise the time time you have spent creating that content so you get the most from your efforts.
What You Will Learn:
1. Identify who your ideal target market is using the correct 9 characteristics for your business
2. The correct formula that Craig uses to produce his content to make it so it is compelling and emotionally connecting with his audience.
3. How to use SEO to influence the content you create so you know it’s content people are actually searching for
4. The importance of a content marketing plan and how to structure a content marketing plan
5. 5 pieces of content that Craig is making on a weekly basis
6. How to repurpose the content you create so you get more value for the time you spend creating content
7. Here is the link to Hubspot that Craig mentions within the podcast episode: Hubspot.com https://bit.ly/
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you choosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons below. We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on the following links
Listen and subscribe through Apple iTunes
Listen and subscribe through Podbean for Android devices
Listen and subscribe through Youtube
Listen and subscribe through Spotify